Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gypsy

I finally bought a Gypsy!  I had a really hard time finding one to buy.  They are really scarce.  I finally found one in Nova Scotia on Kijiji.  It was new in the box.  My husband was working in Halifax so he picked it up and brought it home to me.  It had never been updated!!  I went on line to find out how to do all the updating and so on.  THE THING HAS BEEN UPDATING SINCE 7:30 MONDAY MORNING!!  Is there that much content
to download or is the Gypsy itself that slow?  It only took a few seconds to upload the content to my computer but it is taking forever to download it to the Gypsy.

Has anyone else had this problem?  It's frustrating having a new toy you can not play with.

It's a good thing I have 2 computers or it would not get updated.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment